Friday, May 12, 2017

How To Make Stitch Markers With Polymer Clay | Posh Pooch Designs

Stitch markers are fun to Make and personalize with your own personality.
You choose your Clay color or colors,
 style of lettering and charms!
 They make great gifts in sets, also.
They are fun to make and Fun to use.

See The Video on my Youtube Channel 
at This LINK

Get Your Supplies together and Let's Get Started.
You will need some polymer clay, a rolling pin 
and some tiny little cutters.
 I purchased all of these at Hobby Lobby.
** You do not have to use cutters, you can make beads 
if you like.
How to make Polymer Clay Beads - LINK

You will need some supplies from the Jewelry dept.
Some little pliers, 
Tiny beads
2 inch Eye pins
Lever back Ear wires 16mm
Tiny Jump rings if adding charms
I purchased all these at Hobby Lobby.
If you want to add charms here are few 
I found at Hobby Lobby
Any charms you like will work.
In The Video I show you 2 styles of Stitch markers
These Stitch Markers are plain, 
and use a Letter press for the letters.
This Style you add a Charm on the bottom and
 the letter is written on with a Sharpie.

I Love Them Both.
Both are great for Knitters and crocheters.
Have fun and post a pic to my facebook page 
of what style you made.

No comments: