Thursday, April 6, 2017

How To Make Easter Egg Bath Bombs | Posh Pooch Designs

These Bath Bombs are simple to make and make great gifts.
You put one in a Egg cozy, like my "little Chick Egg Cozy.
I made these in Bright Colors For my Crochet Group Friends, 
I hope they love them! 
Crochet Pattern at this LINK

And your friends will love them.
Make Sure to tell them.."DO NOT EAT THIS"!
These Easter Eggs are for taking a Hat bath to Relax.

See The How to Video on my Youtube Channel
 at This LINK

How To Make Easter Egg Bath Bombs

Makes 4 Eggs – 1.57 Inch

Ingredients:
1. ¼ Cup   Epsom Salts / Lavender
      (I used Sprouts brand with the lavender Essential oil already in it.)
2. ½ Cup Baking Soda
3. ¼ Cup Corn Starch
4. 3 Tablespoons Coconut oil softened (I used organic Coconut)
1 Teaspoon Water

Tools:
Plastic Easter eggs - 1.57 inch
Large Bowl
Spoon 
Measuring Spoons and Cups
Empty Egg Carton


Mix the 1st 3 in a bowl.

Add the Coconut oil and mix until it forms a sticky crumbly
mixture, and stick together.

Using your hands put the mixture into molds.
 let set for 15 minutes before removing from the molds.

Wait about 24 hours before using or giving away.

Have fun and Happy Easter!

No comments: