Thursday, January 12, 2017

Crochet Questions and Techniques | Posh Pooch Designs

I get Crochet Questions almost everyday.
  I Have put together a Blog to answer some
 of the most asked questions. 
I have attached the link for the video,
 to help answer those questions.

Just Click the "Video Link" 
and it will take you to the video.

1. How to Tie off And Weave in Your Ends.

2. What is the Proper Way to hold a Crochet Hook.

3. How to Crochet on the Opposite or 
Other side of the Chain.

4. What are Loops and Posts and Bumps.

5. How to Crochet with More than One Strand of Yarn.

6. How to Block Your crochet projects.

7. What are Slip Knots and Slip Stitches

I have been Crocheting for many years, 
but am in no way an expert.
I wanted to pass on some techniques
 I have learned along the way.
If I do not know the answer to Your question,
 I will do my best to find you an answer.

No comments: