Monday, September 12, 2016

Step Into Fall Scarf Crochet Pattern | Posh Pooch Designs


Step Into Fall Crochet Pattern
 By Sara Sach of

This Crochet Pattern has been retested
 and updated with lots of pictures 
and A Brand New Video
 At This LINK

This is my First Crochet Design specifically designed with the Caron Cakes Yarn in mind. And I absolutely love how it turned out.,
This lovely Scarf is designed using Caron Cakes yarn
 in Red Velvet. With rich shades of reds and grays, 
it is the perfect color choice.
It only takes 1 cake, 7.1 oz to crochet.
It is a Stair Step Scarf with a touch of chained Fringe.
Although, it is easy to crochet, it is a very elegant scarf to wear. As well as, being long and Classy. 



An Add Free Instant Download
is Availble in my Ravelry Shop For 
$3.50 at This LINK

I have a few more of the Caron cakes,
 I wonder if I should make some more?
Yes, I should!
Any worsted weight yarn will work for this scarf,
 but I  really like how the long variegated colors 
look for this scarf.

No comments: