Thursday, March 3, 2016

Tutus! Crochet Pattern Collection of Tutus | Posh Pooch Designs

My granddaughters love tutus.
Most girls do.

 If I wouldn't look silly, I would wear them too.
I have put together a few fun tutu crochet patterns.
 These all combine crochet and 
adding tulle for a tutu skirt.

The link for the Pattern is the name below the picture.
 Just click the name and it will take you to the pattern.
The designer of the pattern is listed
 under the name of the pattern.
These are not my photographs, they belong to
 the designer and used with permission.
Sheri Weber

Snappy Tots

Posh Pooch Designs

Busting Stitches

Debi Dearest

Carrie Carpenter

Posh Pooch Designs

Maz Kowl

Snappy Tots

Amy Leman

Patricia Klonoski

Stitch 11

Have fun with these patterns
I really love Tutus.
I am so tempted to make me one or ten!
Even Maximo Loves Tutus!

No comments: