Monday, September 21, 2015

Preemie Hats and More Crochet Patterns That Work Great! | Posh Pooch Designs

I have new little Grand-Nephew 
who was born a little early.
He is getting stronger everyday.
I made him some little hats and things.
Here is what I made and the pattern I used.
 These patterns work  great!

I have listed the what each item is,
The pattern I used,
 And some notes,
yarns, and hooks used.


By Charmed By You
I used Simply soft and G hook
added a few more rows to the hat band.


Cream of The Crochet Crochet
I added a Front post trim to match the snuggle sack.
Also stitched with 2 strands of baby yarn.

Suzzies Stuff
I used 2 strands of Baby yarn to stitch the whole sack.
 I added a Front post  trim on the top of bag.



I used the same pattern as the Bear hat,
only 1 strand of beige tweed.
I put the ears a little lower to look 
like a monkey.
trimmed in blue sc.

Over The Head Threads
Used the same yarn as monkey
 hat and trimmed in blue.


Posh Pooch Designs
This is the perfect decoration for the gift,
 as well as a washcloth.
 Made in cotton.


Breezybot
I used a G Hook and Blue baby yarn

Red Heart Yarn
This beanie is the perfect beanie 
for preemie beanies.
I used Simply soft in Camo.

Over The Head Threads
I used Simply soft in Camo 
to make the beanie.

I hope these will fit him.
But if not he will grow into them.
I am shipping these out today,
So do not tell his mommy
 a surprise package is coming.

No comments: