Tuesday, July 14, 2015

New Pattern Release - Deer Antlers Dog Snood Crochet Pattern For Small Dogs | Posh Pooch Designs

I have been working on 
This Pattern For some time.
It was a special request.

I love Dog Snoods because
 They are easy to 
slip on and off the dog.
And They are comfortable
 for them to wear.
An added Bonus,  
they keep their ears warm.
Deer Antler Dog Snood Instant Download Crochet Pattern
This is the perfect Photo prop or Holiday, 
and Christmas party accessory for your pooch.
No buttons or Velcro to get caught in the hair.

This pattern is super easy to make.
It is a photo Tutorial with lots of pictures to help you.

Sizes included for XS, S, and med dogs ( 2- 15 lbs)
And instructions and a photo on how to measure 
your dogs neck and head for a more custom fit.
It uses worsted weight yarn (4) 
and an I crochet Hook.

You can find this Crochet pattern in my:



This picture makes me giggle.
We were at the end of the Photo Shoot, 
and Rosie was ready for her cookie.
She was moving for the cookie, 
and I said, "Rosie Sit". 
She sat, but the snood slid back, 
and she stuck her little tongue out.
She Got her cookie and was very happy.
I have the best models ever!

Check out the Pinterest board for
Christmas in July 2015
to keep up with all the latest 
Pattern releases - lots of free ones.

Merry Christmas in July!
Sara

No comments: