Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Robins, The Story of a Robin Family | Posh Pooch Designs

Robins, The Story of a Robin Family
By Sara Sach of
 Posh Pooch Designs

We had a Robin Family move 
into my Flower Basket on my front porch.
It was amazing to watch.
This is a story told in Photos.
They built a nest.

Each day Momma Robin laid an egg.

Momma Robin kept the eggs safe
 through rain and hail storms.

The Baby Robins Began to hatch.
Only 4 eggs hatched.
Momma Robin fed the babies
 little worms and bugs...YUCK.
They liked it.

And they grew really Fast.

Sometimes Momma Robin would take
 a break out of the nest.

Momma Robin continued to keep 
them fed and safe then.........

They left the nest.
Yes, my flowers died, but that was okay.
I can always plant more.

This is the only picture I got 
of the babies out of the nest.
This one was the last one to leave.
Momma Robin was a good momma.

Hope you enjoyed 
The Robin Saga.

No comments: