Monday, June 22, 2015

Briar Rose Shawl Crochet Pattern - Photo Tutorial | Posh Pooch Designs

The Briar Rose Shawl Crochet Pattern
 By Sara Sach of

We Have decided To update This Crochet Pattern. We have redesigned and retested this crochet pattern.
And and A Brand New Video
At This LINK 




I stitched up my Briar Rose Shawl using Red Heart's
 New Ombre Yarn in Anemone

There are 12 different shades to choose from
I want them all!
You can crochet the whole Shawl with just 1 skein
 of the Red Heart Ombre Yarn because it has 
10 oz on each skein.
The colors move from Dark shades  to Light shades
 in a soft subtle manner. It is one of the most beautiful Ombre yarns i have ever seen or used.




I purchased some yummy yarns 
when we were on an Alaskan Cruise From
 in Skagwag, Alaska.
I made several things for my sisters for Christmas, 
But I  had 1 4oz shank I was saving for something for me.
So I designed The Briar Rose Shawl.
The Bottom Yarn in the pic.

A Good Alternative for this yarn color is 
Cherry Chip From Red Heart Yarn.
But to get the luscious yarn you have to order from 
the yarn shop in Alaska.

So I designed a simple and Sweet shawl that reminded
 me of a Briar Rose growing wild in the mountains.



The Briar Rose Shawl Crochet Pattern

  and Photo Tutorial is also Available

 in a  PDF file  $2.50 in my

 RAVELRY Shop at this LINK

 I Love The colors on this shawl, 
but you can use any colors of Worsted weight yarn.
And Can make it as large as you want to.
It stitches up really fast, and would be a perfect gift.

No comments: