Monday, March 9, 2015

Heart Dog Bandanna - Free Knitting Pattern | Posh Pooch Designs

I Love This Bandanna Knitting Pattern,
which you can find HERE

I used the bandanna pattern,
 Stitching in a solid color yarn
instead of striped.
Then, I used this Graph Pattern.
I chose to use the stockinette stitch and 
a different color yarn for the heart.
I started the heart graph at R: 9, 
centering the heart in the 
center of the bandanna,
working from the top of the graph.
And it was really easy.
Rosie is wearing the medium size 
bandanna in grey and yellow.
Maximo is wearing a size small, 
in White and light blue.

This Bandanna has instructions for 3 sizes-
Small, Medium and Large
And it is perfect for any pet -
From Dogs, Cats, bunnies, Goats and Ponies
to any size Pet.
There are 2 ways you can add the heart.
The 1st one is to stitch the graph as you go,
 and another is to do the heart using the 
I prefer to knit the graph as I go, 
But I know there are also great 
reasons to do the duplicate stitch.
Please add this "Knit Pattern" to your 

To answer a question,
If you do not want a rolled top on the bandanna 
you can stitch the top Rows,
R : 1 -6,  in garter st,
 But I really like the rolled top.

If you would like me to make you 
a custom made bandanna,
 Just contact me.
What colors will you make your
 heart bandanna?
and For What Pet?

No comments: