Tuesday, February 17, 2015

New Release - Dog Wedding Dress Crochet Pattern | Posh Pooch Designs

Wedding Season is fast approaching!
I was asked last Fall 
if I had a crochet pattern
 for a dog wedding dress.
 I had one in works, 
We have been working on 
this Crochet Pattern for quite some time.
And we love how it turned out.
It is a combination of 
Lace Crochet, silk flowers, 
crystal beads and Tulle.
The Crochet pattern includes
 Sizes XXS, XS, S & M
For Dogs 2-15 lbs.

It is Photo Tutorial 
for both the crochet portion, 
 as well as, the tulle portion.
 It is a easy dog dress to complete.
 The embellishments are up to you.

You can get the Crochet Pattern
 at these links:

I have also paired it with
 the Dog Tuxedo
in a Crochet Pattern Bundle
You can get that here:
in my Etsy shop

You can have a Groom and Bride
 sweater for that special occasion.

If you would like either one
 of these, or both,
dog Sweaters custom made for
 your pooch or even Cat,
 Just contact me and 
I will be happy to do that for you.

No comments: