Saturday, November 8, 2014

Colorado Strong and Warm Crochet Pattern Treasury

Colorado Strong!
and Warm!
I absolutely Love Living in Colorado!
I love the mountains and the weather.

I designed These Colorado Designs,
 And Decided to make a Collection of them.
These are all my designs 
and my photography.
My Chihuahua Models, too.

Just click the name of the 
Pattern you want to see, 
and it will take you to where it is posted.
o










This is a picture of the view 
off our back deck - 
Pike's Peak covered in snow 
and beautiful Fall Colors.


You can see this Video on my Youtube Channel at this LINK

We  are so blessed to live here.
These pictures are buck and deer
 who love to visit us.
Deer  Sitting on the lawn in 
front in of the house.
and on the side of the property.

No comments: