Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Live Video - "Why Does My Beginning Chain Curl?" | Posh Pooch Designs


Live With Sara  of
 Posh Pooch Designs

See The Live Video on Our Youtube Channel
at This Link

Before we discuss Today's Topic, I want to answer
 a Question:
"Why did you film  some videos the other way?"


When we first started making videos, I wanted the Video to be a companion and help to the written pattern. I also wanted to help both right and left handed crocheters. I filmed videos to answer questions about my patterns or stitches.
As I learned more about what people wanted and needed, 
in the videos, 
 I decided to change my "Point of View".
Don't Panic - I am still my silly imperfect self.
My goal is to share my love of yarn and crochet with others.

Today's Topic:
Why does my beginning chain curl?
Is my beginning chain too tight? 
Is is my beginning chain too loose?
Am I using the wrong size Crochet hook?
Each Sample is  "ch 12, 1 dc in the 4th ch from the hook, 
1 dc in each ch across, ch3, turn(10dc)
 1 dc in each st across....

If your Chain is too tight, you can go up a hook size.
And if your Chain is too loose you can go down a hook size.
For Just the Beginning chain, and then use the suggested
 hook for the rest of the project.

*****************************************************************

What's New This Week at Post Pooch Designs

Granny Square Christmas Stocking
Free Crochet Pattern and Video - LINK

Quick and Easy Crochet Slippers
Free Crochet Pattern and A NEW VIDEO Coming Soon
- LINK


Easy Does it Wash Cloth
 Free Crochet Pattern and Video - LINK

See You next Week for Our
"Virtual Halloween Party"! 

No comments: