Saturday, July 1, 2017

How I Do " The Russian Join" For Changing Colors | Posh Pooch Designs

When I was learning to Crochet, I learned how to do this
 method of joining for changing colors. I didn't know it 
was called the " Russian Join Method" till many years
 later. I Love it and use it anytime I can.
I mean who wouldn't want to weave in less ends?

See The Video on my Youtube Channel 
at This LINK

So Here is how I do the Russian Join
1. Thread the 1st color onto your needle.
2. Turn and put your needle through the yarn, 
and make a few stitches.
3. Pull the needle through and form a loop.
4. Thread the other color onto the needle,
put the needle through the loop.
5. Turn and put your needle through the yarn, 
and make a few stitches.
 Pull the needle through and form a another loop.
7. Gently pull the ends of the yarn.
7. And Pull till you have closed the loops
8. Now you can chain or stitch whatever pattern
 you were working on. Snip off the ends of the yarn.
9. There is nothing to weave in!




No comments: