Friday, March 3, 2017

My Lucky Shamrock Beanie Hat | Posh Pooch Designs

My Lucky Shamrock Beanie Hat is a Brand New Pattern Release
It perfect for any one - man, woman boy or girl.
This hat can be made out of Acrylic, Cotton or
 any yarn Blend as long as it is a 4 weight yarn.

The Lucky Shamrock can be made to look like a 
Shamrock or a Flower.
And The color possibilities are up to your imagination!




My Lucky Shamrock Beanie Hat Crochet Pattern

By Sara Sach

This Crochet Pattern has been, 
updated with a lot's of new Pictures
 and a Brand New Video
Find them At This LINK

So have fun with this pattern, and be sure to post your
 pictures to my facebook page at this LINK
Posh Pooch Designs


An Ad Free PDF File Is Now Available
 For $4.50
 In my Raverly Shop
At This LINK


No comments: