Saturday, November 5, 2016

My Most Popular Free Crochet Patterns For 2016 | Posh Pooch Designs

I have put together a list of my most popular
 Free Crochet Patterns for 2016

These are all Crochet Patterns that I designed, 
 for you for Free.

I found it an interesting assortment.

Crochet Patterns for people, 
Crochet Patterns for Pooches, 
and Crochet Patterns for fun!

The Name of the Pattern is the Link to where the 
free pattern is located on my blog.
Just click the name, and the link will take you there.
Some of the patterns even have videos!













Thank you for loving my Crochet Patterns.
 I love to design and write them.
I still have much to learn and
I am learn new things almost everyday.

Feel free to add your projects on Ravelry 
or post a pic to my facebook page at

Stay Craft my Friends!

No comments: