Wednesday, August 17, 2016

New pattern Release - Deer Dog Snood Knitting Pattern | Posh Pooch Designs




This is one of my designs that I am so very excited to finally release!
Please, don't misunderstand me, I love all the designs I release, 
and everyone one contains a piece of my heart,
 But this pattern is more than that.
It was a long time coming and I absolutely love how it turned out.
And it has got my "creative knitting juices" flowing.
Knitting was my first love, and then I started crocheting and sort of left my first love.
I originally designed this pattern in one size, but decided 
to include 3 sizes. Small Medium and Large.
So all Dogs could have a Deer Snood!

You can find this Pattern in my Shops at these links:
Craftsy Shop

End of the photo shoot, when you are tired of posing.

Deer Dog Snood With Antlers for Small, Medium and Large Dogs - Instant Download KNITTING Pattern by Sara Sach
The Deer Dog Snood is the perfect photo prop for the Holiday or Christmas pictures or everyday wear, 
and is designed to be quick and Easy to knit up.

It is also designed to be cute, comfortable and warm for your pooch to wear. 
We designed it to be made out of any Worsted weight (4) yarn so it will be easy to wash and care for.

No comments: