Tuesday, August 30, 2016

How to Chain and Crochet on the Opposite Side of the Chain | Posh Pooch Designs

This is a question I get almost every week. 
So I decided to discuss it in this weeks live video chat.

We have a Jam Packed Video for you today!
 New yarns, New Patterns, New Videos - A Crochet Along
and 15 Second Dance Party!



See The Live Video Chat on my Youtube channel at This LINK


I also made a short little video to show you.
 Sometimes it is easier to see it, then to read about it.


I have heard it described as the "other side of the chain" 
and "the opposite side of the chain", 
But both are referring to the same technique.


See the Video on my Youtube channel at this LINK

First you chain the amount of chains the pattern is asking you to.

Next, you Single Crochet  across, 
starting in the 2nd chain from the hook.
Unless the pattern you are following, 
is stating a different stitch.

Lastly, turn and single crochet across the chain, 
on the opposite or other side of the chain, 
join to the 1st single crochet with a slip stitch.

No comments: