Thursday, May 19, 2016

Downton Abbey Inspired Crochet Patterns | Posh Pooch Designs

I Love The Series Downton Abbey. 
I have designed some Crochet Patterns
 that are inspired by the people of Downton Abbey.

The name of the Pattern is below the picture.
 Just click the name and it will
 take you to where the free pattern.
See Video for all three of these Patterns on my 
Youtube channelat This LINK


1. Lady Edith's Butterfly Stitch Scarf




These three crochet patterns are 
all stitched with the Downton Abbey yarns, 
which are quite wonderful.
I have also added a video for each one to help you
 understand the stitches and techniques.

I do have plans for a Design inspired by Both

Violet Crawley, Dowager Countess of Grantham

and
Cora Crawley née Levinson, Countess of Grantham

But those are still in the designing stage.

And Maybe more!

No comments: