Sunday, July 12, 2015

Little Christmas Wreath Ornament Free Crochet Pattern By Petals To Picots | Posh Pooch Designs

Little Christmas Wreath Ornament 
Free Crochet Pattern By
Kara Gunza By Petals To Picots

Find the Crochet Pattern at this Link;

This Sweet little Wreath Crochet Pattern
 is super easy 
to stitch up, But also very quick!
I used Red Heart Shimmer Yarn - Shamrock
for a hint of Sparkle in a
 bright Christmas Green.
I added a few small fun buttons on mine.
I purchased these tiny buttons
 in the scrap booking
 department at Hobby Lobby.
This yarn is very soft and holds it's shape.

You can Stitch up several of these
 in short amount of time.
I made 7 in an hour!
 They make  great gift tags and pins.
You can embellish any thing, like a
Hat, Stocking, scarf or bag.
Stitch up a bunch and make a Garland.
I Hope you are enjoying the 
Christmas in July Event.
To keep up with all the fun,
follow the blog by email,
or
 Follow our Facebook page at:
or
I Have set up a Pinterest Board at:


Merry Christmas In July
Sara

No comments: