Thursday, May 14, 2015

Walking Bear Dog Costume Crochet Pattern By Posh Pooch Designs

 Make Your Dog A 
Cuddly Teddy Bear Costume!
Or a cute little bunny.


Isn't This A Fun Costume??
And it will work for a Cat, too.
This Pet Costume Style was a special request.
and once the idea was put in my head, 
my creative juices started flowing!!!!!
I laughed, giggled and even snorted a little,
 as I designed the pattern.

My Model is so adorable 
and accommodating,
of course he works for cookies!

This Crochet Pattern is Photo tutorial, with many
 pictures to help you make this costume.
 It is very fun,
as just by changing the colors and 
the ears you can make just about any 
animal costume for your dog or even cat!

The Pattern includes sizes, XXS, XS, S and M sizes, 
For 2-15 lb dogs,
and also has info for where to measure your dog,
 if needed.
Where can you get 
This pattern?


and

No comments: