Friday, April 3, 2015

What are Crochet Pattern Bundles? | Posh Pooch Designs

I run sales occasionally
 in my Ravelry Shop,
 But if you are looking for a bargain
 on My Crochet Patterns,
I always have Crochet Pattern bundles
 listed in my Etsy Shop.


Crochet pattern Bundles save you money,
because the patterns are sold in a bundle
 at a lower price.
You will find, Dog Sweater Bundles, 
Dog hat Bundles, and 
Pet Rugs, and accessories.

You will find bundles where 
you pic the patterns:


And There are several other listings.
All These will be emailed to you.

There are also Crochet pattern Bundles
 that are sets


There are a lot more bundle sets, 
and these are all 
"instant download"
 - you download them instantly,
Because you don't have to choose.
Come on over to my Etsy shop,
 and Check out all the 

No comments: