Monday, January 5, 2015

Let's Keep Our Legs Warm - Free leg Warmers and Boot Cuffs Patterns


I don't know what 
Your weather is like,
 But it is Freezing here in 
Colorado!!
And I want to keep my 
legs warms!
I Love leg warmers and Boot Cuffs!
So I put together a Treasury or
Collection
 of Free Crochet Patterns.

The name is  listed under the picture,
With the designer of the pattern
 listed under the name.
Just Click the name for the link.

Stitch 11

Lion Brand Yarn

Posh Pooch DEsigns 

Danyel Pink

hopeful Honey

Tangled Happy

Posh Pooch Designs

Calleigh's Clips And Crochet Creations

Posh Pooch DEsigns

Posh Pooch Designs

Posh Pooch Designs

Manda Nicole

Bernat Yarns

Stitch 11

Jennifer Gregory

Cre8tion Crochet

Remember, designing patterns
 is a lot of work and time,
Writing, editing, photography,and testing.

Please, When you are on their blog, 
take a moment and thank them for the pattern.
A simple "Thank you"  is work a 1000 words!

Thank you, for stopping by my blog,
Please, Come back often!


No comments: