Tuesday, September 30, 2014

And The Winner of the "Design Your Own Wig Contest is............................... Click and See!

This was Sooooooooo Fun!

I really feel like there is a lot of 
Creative talent out there.
Look at all the designs!
 They are ALL so amazing!

Now the Winner of the Contest  
was chosen by you.

I have counted all the
 facebook likes, 
all the blog comments,
 and all the votes from those 
 who contacted me through email,
(Who were unable to comment on the blog 
and didn't have a facebook account.)

So, The Winner of the 
"Design Your own Wig"
Contest is: #6
Amanda Robertson
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
The Mystery Box of Red Heart Yarn
 is all packaged up and ready to send.
Contact me with your shipping address
and I will send it right out!
Click the link for the 
FREE Crochet pattern For the
And You can make a fun wig , too.

No comments: