Thursday, August 22, 2013

Neon Chevron Slouchy Hat

I Love Neon colors!
I Love Chevrons!
I love Slouchy Hats!
What Better then a
 Neon Chevron Slouchy hat!
The yarn is the Neon From
I Love This yarn at Hobby Lobby.

This is  NOT my Crochet pattern.
Here is the Link to Crochet pattern I Used:

This pattern fun,
 well written and super easy to make.
This one is going to be sent to my Niece
 who loves neon colors.

I did change her pattern, just a little,
 in that I made my hat in rows around, 
rather then stripes across and sew together.
Both ways work great and make a great hat.

I wear a hat home from the gym, 
Because I do Water Aerobics 
3 days a week and 
  would rather leave with wet
 hair and shower at home.
So I better make one for me too!

I Love This hat!

2 comments:

My Strong Sisters said...

I love this hat! Great job!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.