Thursday, July 11, 2013

The Life of Dog Models - Maximo and Rosie Bell

I received an email this morning,
that stated, and  I quote, 

""I can always spot a Chinese company. 
I can tell because your dog models 
are overworked and tired. You stink!"

As you can imagine this made me mad 
and hurt my feelings 
as my dogs are very happy, 
very spoiled and living in the
 beautiful state of Colorado.

Here are just a "few" Photos to Show 
you exactly how my
Dog Models,
 Maximo and Rosie Bell Live.
This is where we sleep.

This is where we relax each morning

This is also where we relax, some nice mornings.

This is how we spend a sunny afternoon.

Sometimes we have to take a bath.

Sometimes we go on vacations.

Sometimes we "play" in mommy's yarn.

Sometimes we get new sweaters.

We love our mommy.

And love to give her kisses.

We especially love to go off roading
 in the beautiful mountains in Colorado!!

Maximo and Rosie Bell 
are our furbabies, 
and we love them  and spoil them.

Just to set the record straight.








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pups are so cute!! They live a good life. Ignore the internet trolls-they have nothing better to do with their time.

Julie

Linda K said...

It is a dog life!! They are well loved and taken care of and if somebody can not tell that then they have problems. I am a huge fan and love looking at photos of your dogs!! Don't let the haters get to you!! Hugs to you, Maximo and Rosie Bell!!

Chickadee said...

*hug*. It sounds like that is a young and/or immature person that sent you that comment. It is obvious you adore your pooches. I agree with Anonymous; ignore the troll.

Candice said...

That email didn't even deserve s response. You can tell you live for your fur babies. SMH at stupid people that want to be mean and nasty.

Anonymous said...

Oh yes....I can see what a horrible life they have....such absuse. Where can I sign up for that? LOL! They have it better than I do! You took one hat photo where your dogs looked sleepy. Big deal. My chihuahua gets sleepy all the time. They're dogs. That's what dogs do. By the way...chinese mass produced dog clothes are modeled by stuffed animals not real dogs. Your dogs are obviously healthy, well cared for & loved. I'll bet that goon has never had a dog in his life and I'll bet your dogs have a better life than he does!