Friday, May 24, 2013

Oklahoma Graph Crochet Pattern


I am from Oklahoma, 
and although I live in Colorado, now, 
my heart is still in Oklahoma.

My Daughter, Elisabeth of 
Lived in Moore, OK
At the time of the Tornado.
They did not loose their home,
But lived about a mile from those who did.

So I decided to create a 
graph from the pictures 
I saw on several facebook pages.

Here is what I came up with.
I decided on 
Oklahoma Thunder Colors

I used:
 I Love This yarn - 
Blue neon, orange, cream and black
H-Hook

42 squares across X 31 squares 
Approximately 8 X 10 inches

 Each square= 1 sc
Working from the bottom to the top
I think it looks great!
But something was missing.....

I embroidered the word
"home."
With black yarn using straight sts.

Please, Add This Crochet Pattern to Your



2 comments:

Pam said...

This is lovely! I've been in OK all my life and now live about 5 miles away from the destruction. Just heartbreaking. Glad your family is safe!


www.pjstreasures.blogspot.com

Posh Pooch Designs said...

Thanks!