Saturday, June 23, 2012

"Tag It" Crochet Pattern

I Found This Really cool Crochet pattern --
 It is not mine it belongs to
Moogly!
it is such a cool word..I just love saying it!
Here is the link: Tag it
These little tags are a great and fun
way to quickly identify your
 own luggage or bag.
I put a initial on this one.

You can add your own style and flair
This one I just put a wooden
 star button!

I will be making one for my gym bag,
my water bottle,
and the dogs leashes,
OH  so many possibilities!!!

Have fun with this pattern!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I like this. I know a friend who travels 2 times a year. Im going to make a couple for her. With a red hat since she belongs to red hat club.

Posh Pooch Designs said...

GREAT!! Would love to see it!

Tamara said...

Thanks so much for the link - I love what you've done with the pattern, and I'm so glad you liked it! :D

Posh Pooch Designs said...

You are welcome, Tamara.
I love patterns that are useful and easy.