Friday, July 8, 2011

Crochet Throw For the Master Bed Room

I have been wanting to work on a Throw for the Master Bed Room.
 The colors Are Brown, Tan and Garnet.
 I could not find a throw Pattern that had what I was looking for.
 I wanted a simple pattern , but I also wanted it to look elegant.
This Pillow is my inspiration.

My mom bought it for me for my birthday
and I just love the color combination,
you can see it is a nice contrast to the comforter.


So here is what I have so far,
waves of garnet, brown and tan.
I am planning on putting fringe at both ends, too.

I think it is simple and Elegant.

As far a Crochet pattern.
It is basically
 (2sc, 2 dc, 2 tr, 2 dc, 2sc...continue across the row)
Then reverse the next row, to form the waves.

I tried using 3 of each stitch,
 but the waves were not very "wavy".
Well, I will keep working on it and keep ya posted!


3 comments:

Sharon Marie said...

The throw coordinates nicely with the pillow. Great job!

CrochetBlogger said...

Love the way that you used the inspiration in the room to start creating something great looking!

Posh Pooch Designs said...

Oh, thanks so much!