Friday, June 3, 2011

The Packers Are Coming!

My husband and I,
and Maximo and Rosie, too,
Are moving from Tulsa, OK
to Denver, CO!

The packers are coming today
(the movers Not the Football team)
To pack our things.

So I will be taking a break from blogging.
From June 6th- 9th

"I'll be back"!
I would like to take this opportunity to
"Thank-you"
For all your support.

You will still be able to Purchase
Crochet patterns through Ravelry,
But I will be putting my
Artfire Store on a
"One Week Vacation Mode".
Please use the contact tab,
on the left , with any questions or needs.
See you next Week!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

I am your newest follower from the TGIF Blog Hop! Your stuff is adorable!

http://sarahzipperer.blogspot.com/

annielizabeth said...

Hi! Stoppin' by to see your latest creations and to say hello. Hope your move went really smooth for all you. Furbabies can really get upset when they have to move. Take care!