Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Beautiful Ruffle Purse Crochet pattern

Lately I have been on a this kick of making
shopping bags and purses.  
Last night we had a huge storm and when I am nervous,
I crochet.
So I printed off this really beautiful
 Crochet Pattern for a Ruffled Purse.

Black and White with Gold Ring handles.

This color of yarn makes it hard to see
the wonderful rows of ruffles on this bag.
it measures 10 1/2 x 9 according to the pattern,
but mine came out to be 13 X 11, I must crochet looser.

The handles I previously bought at Hancock Fabrics.
It is very hard to find purse/ tote handles.


 It is an amazingly easy pattern and makes a beautiful purse or tote.



1 comment:

Sara said...

So cute! Making bags is one of my favorite hooky projects. Yours are lovely! Have a happy weekend. :)